The health and safety of our customers, employees and community has always been our top priority. During this challenging time, our hearts go out to all who have been affected by COVID-19.
We are closely monitoring the advice and guidance from our health and government officials. To ensure we are providing a safe environment for our customers and crews, we have decided to voluntarily suspend our interior residential painting services.
In an effort to continue supporting our customers and keeping our team employed during this pandemic, we are still offering limited services that can be completed within social distancing protocols including painting of empty homes or office spaces, commercial projects and cabinet projects that can be completed out of the home.
We are taking the following protective measures on all projects:
- Maintaining social distancing requirements including keeping a two metre distance between us and our customers as well as between crew members operating together on a job.
- One crew assigned per job, from start to finish.
- Employees feeling unwell in any form will not be allowed to work and will follow the 10-day self-isolation protocol.
- Employees returning from international travel will not be allowed to work and will follow the 14-day self-isolation protocol.
- Regular sanitization of all surfaces.
- Wearing of gloves and masks.
- Proper hand-washing and hand-sanitizing.
We are also offering virtual estimates for current or future painting projects that you may be planning. Our online estimates include pictures and face-time meetings and all projects can be booked, approved and paid for through our online platform.