The health and safety of our customers, employees and community has always been our top priority. During this challenging time, our hearts go out to all who have been affected by COVID-19.
We are closely monitoring the advice and guidance from our health and government officials. In an effort to continue supporting our customers and keeping our team employed during this pandemic, we are still offering all services that can be completed within social distancing protocols.
We are taking the following protective measures on all projects:
- Maintaining social distancing requirements including keeping a two metre distance between us and our customers as well as between crew members operating together on a job.
- One crew assigned per job, from start to finish.
- Employees feeling unwell in any form will not be allowed to work and will follow the 10-day self-isolation protocol.
- Employees returning from international travel will not be allowed to work and will follow the 14-day self-isolation protocol.
- Regular sanitization of all surfaces.
- Wearing masks and gloved where required.
- Proper hand-washing and hand-sanitizing.
We are also offering virtual estimates for current or future painting projects that you may be planning. Our online estimates include pictures and face-time meetings and all projects can be booked, approved and paid for through our online platform.