Calgary Whiteboard/Dry Erase Paint Applicators.
Wouldn’t it be great to write on any surface? Whiteboard paint allows you to write on any surface—wall, desk, or table—using dry erase markers. The best part is it’s painless! There are no nails in the wall, no more dry erase boards, no unbalanced writing surfaces, just endless space for creativity. The Urban Painter is a recognized installer of IdeaPaint in Calgary. Our expertise and knowledge of IdeaPaint allows us to apply it almost any surface with minimal disruption to the spaces we work.
USE IDEAPAINT TO MAKE WORKSPACES WORK.
- In conference and meeting rooms – Create a collaborative spaces that can accommodate big ideas! Paint all four walls from floor to ceiling, even the conference table – the new CLEAR would look great! Get co-workers on their feet working and exploring as a team.
- On desks and work surfaces – Do away with post-its and scratch pads. Use IdeaPaint to jot down notes during calls, keep track of your action items, and brainstorm new ideas.
- In break rooms – Make use of dead space by painting a wall or a counter to create a fun and interactive space to allow for communication.
- In hallways – The hallway sees more foot traffic than anywhere, which makes it the ideal place to communicate with IdeaPaint. At the iSchool in NYC, painting the hallways increased student interactions and made an instant impression on visitors to the school.
- On old surfaces – Use IdeaPaint to breathe new life into existing work surfaces, like whiteboards or chalkboards. Resurfacing with IdeaPaint is both cost effective and environmentally responsible.
- On doors, columns, cubicles and hallways – Any surface can become a message center! Add functionality to unexpected places and create new spaces for people to communicate.
- In every meeting – Engage your audience! IdeaPaint helps you infuse energy into a static presentation, turning any session into a dynamic and collaborative experience.